Welcome to the Wayne State University Pride page!
WSU is a welcoming and affirming campus for members of the LGBTQIA+ community, with support and opportunities for students, staff, and scholars with investments in gender and sexuality. Our diverse queer community comes together for big annual events, such as Coming Out Week, Pride Week, and Rainbow Graduation. In addition to those programs, we have all kinds of social, activist, and academic points of connection.
This site brings together many of our campus resources and organizations, so that you can find them all in one spot. You can find information about upcoming events on our event and Get Involved calendars, catch up on LGBTQ+ news on campus, and find information about student and staff organizations and resources.
In addition to the resources collected here, you may also want to visit the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, the Office of Multicultural Student Engagement, the Dean of Students Office, and the Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Program.
If you can't find what you are looking for here, or if you need to find someone to ask questions or get support, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you get connected!
- Celebrate and connect with the LGBTQ community, resources at Wayne State
- PT student strives to improve health care for LGBTQ and other underrepresented populations
- P4 curriculum incorporates LGBTQ+ lens into health care delivery system lesson
- Wayne State to host inaugural HomeComing Out Celebration, Dance & Drag Show
- Michigan doctors reach out to LGBTQ community to narrow health disparities