Queer Faculty and Staff Organization
The Queer Faculty and Staff Organization (QWSU) is an affinity group (advisory to Associate Provost Marquita Chamblee) that aids to create spaces and programming for LGBTQIA+ folks working at Wayne State University by tackling concerns and being a voice for all queer initiatives on campus. All are welcome to attend our events, regardless of identity.
2022-23 meetings: Every third Friday at noon virtually via MS Teams. We encourage new members; all are welcome, regardless of identity. For more information or to get the meeting link, contact Simone Chess or Brandon Shamoun.
WSU Out List
The Wayne State University Out List brings visibility to the many LGBTQ+ employees across the campus community. This list is publicly posted for students, other employees, and the general community to have an access point of contact. This list is completely voluntary, and you can add/remove yourself at any time. For questions, please email email@example.com. Please note, this list is not intended for allies.
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI)
- Office of Multicultural Student Engagement (OMSE)
- Dean of Students Office (DOSO)
- Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies (GSW) Program
- Diversity and Inclusion, School of Medicine
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Anti-Racism Library Research Guide
- Office for Teaching & Learning (OTL)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Office of Housing & Residential Life
- Office of Alumni Relations
- Development Affairs